How to Withdraw using Maestro
Players can make a withdrawal with Maestro in a simple way:
- Firstly, register in an online casino account
- Secondly, go to the Banking/Cashier page
- Thirdly, go to the Withdraw section and select Maestro
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Then, type your bank account number
- And wait for the casino to process your request
It is one of the fastest withdrawal methods available at the online casinos.
But, withdrawals with this payment option are not possible in most online casinos. You should expect your winnings on your bank account in some of the days. These cards allow customers to Withdraw those funds from selected ATMs.
So, Maestro is the multi-national debit card service owned by MasterCard. And since 1992 they have announced about 666 million cards for European users. Above all, it is a global network of banks in the world which offer card giving you access to bank holder services. It allows you to pay with the highest level of convenience and security. Moreover, it is backed by MasterCard Incorporated. As well as, Maestro provides debit and prepaid cards. Most importantly, this casino payment is provided with safety and responsibility.
- available in many countries worldwide
- some card options have low or no fees
- fast, easy, and convenient transactions
- online casino deposits are available instantly
- cards can be used to make withdrawals at Maestro ATMs
- only play with funds that you have
- prepaid cards are reloadable
- note as widely available to players as Mastercard and Visa
- some casinos don’t accept Maestro for withdrawals
- not as widely accepted at online casinos as Visa or Mastercard
- some Maestro cards charge fees and also some don’t work at online casinos