How to win big on jackpot casino? A jackpot is an extra big win which is available is so many online casinos. However, how big you can win in a jackpot varies from games to games. One common feature of all jackpots is that they are rare and even much larger than the usual winnings of the game.
What are online casino jackpots?
Online casino jackpots are the lifeblood of the online gaming industry. If not for the huge payout offered by jackpots, so many players may not even develop an interest in playing gambling games. However, these impressive jackpots can turn customers to millionaires instantly
Types of jackpot casino online
There are various types of jackpot casinos available for both Australian players and those in various parts of the world. Some of which include:
- Regular Jackpots. This is the top payout for games that have a fixed amount. You can find them mostly on slot and video poker games.
- Progressive Jackpots. Progressive jackpots are more difficult to achieve. However, they can change players live in just seconds. Although the payback percentage is low. Their massive payouts ensure that there is a regular stream of customers that will give it a try. This jackpot is always associated with a slot machine. They come as standalone jackpot and connected jackpot.
- In-house progressive jackpot. Just like the standalone progressive, this jackpot is shared across different games within an online or land-based casino. Although the chances of winning are quite low, the payout is large.
- Network progressive jackpot. Anyone can win the network progressive jackpot which is made up of a network of slot games in multiple locations. However, the chance of winning is low due to a large number of players.
- Multiple progressive jackpots. These are the biggest jackpots available in the world. Often in hundreds of thousands of pounds. However, only one winner takes the jackpot, chances are lowered. But the sum of winning can be life-changing.
How do jackpots work?
How to win big on jackpot casino? Before the days of online slots, machines had individual jackpots tied to them, which becomes empty when someone wins. This is referred to as the standalone jackpot which can still be found online today. Even though they are more likely to be lower due to the reduced number of players using this machine. However, with better internet connections and incredible networking software available at present. It is now common to see multiple and progressive jackpots. This was possible due to more players contributing to a central pot with more winnings available for a wider grip of players even on an international level. In addition, the odds of winning have become lower due to the potentials of having winning players. The jackpots are also huge, which attracts players in the first place.
It is also vital to note that the amount that can be wagered goes a long way in affecting the jackpot. On machines where there is a low minimum bet, the jackpot may be reduced while machines with higher minimum bets will have larger jackpot with a reduced game playtime.
Almost all the online casino games available at present offer progressive jackpots. The major games that offer progressive jackpots are slots. However, due to some innovative software providers, other online casinos now offer a chance for all players to win big whether you are blackjack, roulette enthusiastic, you will be able to compete for a huge amount of money while playing your favorite games. However, before you decide whether to play a progressive jackpot game, it is best to know how to qualify for its life-changing sum.
Online Jackpot Software Providers
Some of the software providers for online jackpot include:
- Playtech. Their payouts aren’t as big as some competing brands, but their total of 40 progressives is easily the largest in the business.
- Realtime Gaming (RTG). While their overall selection of jackpots is relatively small, it’s not unheard of for payouts to exceed the $1 million mark.
- NetEnt Entertainment. This designer has 16 jackpot games, with some including multi-level payouts.
- Microgaming. When it comes to big jackpots, this company is tops. They have a total of 18 progressives mixed between slots and video poker machines.
- Cryptologic. Their software includes 16 progressives, with some being shared by a dozen games. While they don’t offer record-breaking sums of money, their payout ratio is above average.
- WagerWorks. This company only features a single progressive. But the jackpot is tied to three different machines.
- Rival. All four of their progressives are slots, and they traditionally have some of the smallest payouts.
- Gamesys. This software features six progressives, but each of them offers two jackpots (for a total of 12).
- Vegas Technology. They have seven progressive games, including slots, blackjack, and stud poker.
- Slotland. Found only at Slotland Casino. This software designer offers 15 progressive tied together through a site-wide network.
Is it even possible to win an online casino jackpot in Australia?
Winning online casino jackpot is quite possible. However, it requires lots of patience, time, and monetary investment. The odds are in the National Lottery territory so you must have it in mind. Both ways online casino games are quite exciting. And there are chances that you could be the winner of the jackpot.
What happened when you hit a casino jackpot?
Hitting a casino jackpot is every gambler’s dream, however before you rejoice; you must take note of the following:
- You will be required to fill a tax form
- A casino worker will ask to verify your details, such as your valid government-issued ID.
- If you win more than $5,000, you’ll probably receive a cheque.
- Before issuing you a cheque, the casino workers check the slot machine. It is to ensure that you didn’t obtain your win when the slot machine was malfunctioning.
- If you win more than a million dollars, you’ll only get part of the money.
- If you continue to gamble, the casino will be watching you.
How to win big on jackpot casino on our website? Just click and play the most exciting games at online casinos that presented on the site.
Fair Go Casino
True Blue Casino
Raging Bull Casino
Red Stag Casino
Back to Homepage.